Fund Management Associate
- SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Fund Management
- 6th January 2020
- Job Type
A global real estate fund manager with a growing presence in the Asia region is looking to expand the fund management team and hire an Associate. The successful candidate will need to support the regional fund management team in managing a wide spectrum of portfolio across different asset classes across the APAC region.
Portfolio Analysis and management
- Integrate asset level cash flow models into fund model for returns forecasting
- Prepare liquidity analysis for the Fund
- Review all asset management quarterly point forward cash flow models, assumptions, check for accuracy, logic, robustness of output against annual budget and strategic plans.
- Prepare sensitivity analysis for the Fund
- Maintain performance track record of the Funds and Funds' assets
- Prepare portfolio analysis to review risk and exposures of the Fund for purpose of Fund Strategic Planning
- Coordinate semi-annual valuation of the portfolio and assist in reviewing the valuation
Investor Requests and Reporting
- Responsible for drafting responses to investor requests, including coordinating data collection.
- Maintain, share, upload responses to internal sharepoint and fund site as required.
- Ensure consistent, standardized responses are used.
- Prepare investor reports and internal fund management reports:
- Quarterly investor reports.
- Investor conferences material, etc.
- Monthly and quarterly internal management report, etc.
- Degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or quantitative subjects preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant working experience.
- Highly numerate, meticulous and understanding of investment and valuation concepts preferred.
- Experience in cash flow modelling preferred with excellent MS Excel and good reporting writing skill required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Detail oriented; review and conduct sanity checks on all work
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work well with people from different teams, backgrounds and cultures
If you have the relevant portfolio management skills and are looking to join an established fund management platform with exciting growth opportunities, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at 68007921/91475201.
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031