- GBP37000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd January 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is representing an SME property business with a global reach as they look to expand their commercial FM team. This role will see you take on the total facilities provision across a mixed use portfolio of in London and the South East, as part of a close-knit, and dedicated property team.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all on site health, safety, and environmental aspects of the portfolio;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Building lasting professional relationships with your tenants;
- Managing all PPM and reactive maintenance as well as any necessary project works;
- Overseeing external suppliers, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are adhered to.
Our client is looking for an individual with an solid base of experience and knowledge in managing portfolios in a total FM role. Equally importantly will be an innovative, can-do attitude to your work and the ability to build relationships with coworkers, contractors and all other key stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.