Facilities Manager - Cardiff/Bristol
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + vehicle allowance + package
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 13th February 2018
- Job Type
Our client, a global managing agent with a strong presence in the property market is seeking a Facilities Manager to join their Bristol based team, however this would be a roving role with the majority of the mix use portfolio being on the Wales side of the bridge.
Key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to;
- Setting, managing and reconciling the service charge budget alongside the Senior Property Manager.
- Building a lasting and professional relationship with tenants, occupiers and other key stake holders.
- Ensuring that all contract refurbishment works are carried out in line with set time frames at a high quality of workmanship.
- Undertaking frequent FM audits to ensure H&S compliance is displayed consistently.
With experience in managing both a portfolio of multi tenanted properties, you will be required to set and manage service charge budgets as well as manage a team of individuals. With qualifications such as IOSH and NEBOSH being of benefit, you must have a good understanding of health and safety policies within the facilities industry. Above all, you will be an innovative and proactive facilities manager who is exciting to a join a company which is a market leader in the property industry.