- GBP27000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd April 2018
- Job Type
With a role that has arisen due to an internal promotion, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a dedicated and driven Facilities Coordinator. Our client is an established and growing managing agent and this role will see you providing continued support to the facilities management team at one of London's most prestigious addresses.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing a top tier level of service to all external providers and regularly liaising with tenants;
- Managing jobs through to completion, updating all stakeholders including the facilities team, suppliers, and tenants;
- Acting as an integral part of the Facilities Management Team.
- Escalating works or queries where necessary;
- Obtaining quotes from contractors as well as arranging for them to attend the site and carrying out daily site inspections.
- Assisting in all aspects of Health and Safety for the site including actioning risk assessment issues, arranging signage and ordering of first aid supplies.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, service-driven Coordinator with an organised approach to their work. An IOSH qualification would be looked upon favourably and prior experience working for a managing agent would be advantageous.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today.