- GBP20000 - GBP23000 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 3rd January 2020
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on a newly created role, to help with the operational management of a prominent, cosmopolitan development made up of Grade A commercial offices and prime leisure facilities. A living, breathing community, this estate is a fast-pace, vibrant site, and is looking for someone equally dynamic to form a crucial part of the management team on site. Your prospective employer is best-in-class name within UK Real Estate industry, with a reputation for managing high-end properties and providing top-tier training and development to their employees.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Building and sustaining strong working relations with tenants;
- Helping to oversee the activity for suppliers on site across soft and hard service lines;
- Assisting with ensuring H&S compliance on-site
- Using Elogbooks to log any maintenance issues that arise, following up on existing jobs;
- Updating Riskwise as to site compliance;
- Undertaking site inspections in conjunction with the FM on-site.
This role would be an ideal pathway into a full career in Facilities Management, or a good platform to polish your existing experience as an Assistant Facilities, Building, or Estate Manager. An IOSH qualification would be desirable but not essential. More important will be your ability to work proactively, your desire to learn, and initiative, as full training will be provided.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today