- GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum + healthcare, bonus, and package
- UK, Surrey
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 22nd August 2019
- Job Type
Working with a fast-growing managing agent, Cobalt is looking for an Estate Manager to take charge of a predominantly commercial estate in Surrey. This site is a mix of green open space, Grade A offices, and retail amenities, and is a vibrant hub of activity, hosting regular events for tenants of the development. Our client is seeking a modern Estate Manager to bring together quality property management and maintenance together with a comprehensive, people-driven approach to FM leading to a top-tier experience for the end users of the estate.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Developing strong working relationships with key tenants representatives;
- Managing the work of on-site contractors, including all permits to work, in line with SLA's and KPI's;
- Setting and managing the service charge budgets, reconciling where necessary;
- Managing the building plant, fabric, and grounds of the estate, including project work where necessary;
- Ensuring full compliance with UK Health & Safety legislation.
Our client is looking for someone with experience managing either an estate, commercial office, or portfolio within a Real Estate business previously. Strong service charge experience is essential, as is an IOSH or NEBOSH qualification. Beyond this, you will relish the chance to lead the day to day management of a site, in an autonomous fashion, whilst still being part of a social and upbeat company culture.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today