Director of Estates
- Negotiable + package
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working on an opportunity for an Estates Director to take on a site unlike any other. This mixed-use site is made up of acres of green parkland, slick modern commercial office space, leisure and fitness, conferencing space, industrial warehouses, laboratories, medical research facilities, and data centres - making it a vibrant hub of activity. Our client is a real estate business that is growing rapidly, with an innovative and inclusive company culture at their core. This role will see you leading the on-site team, to ensure operational excellence, as well as championing the site externally.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures, as well as UK Health & Safety compliance regulations, in addition to developing a strategy for the coming years;
- Creating and managing service charge budgets, as well as identifying chances to cost-save and maximise performance;
- Building upon and improving the delivery of client services;
- Leading the estate management/site team;
- Fostering relationships with local authorities, scientific communities and educational facilities;
- Promoting a real sense of tenant "experience" to ensure full satisfaction in the service provided on-site;
- Working with service providers, agreeing service-level-agreements and putting in place KPI's across soft and hard FM services.
Our client is seeking a Director-level candidate, who can demonstrate leadership of high-performing, and Senior Facilities team members. You will be a born relationship builder, and be comfortable leading from the front, displaying a key knowledge of total facilities/estates management - ideally within a large-scale mixed use estate or scientific/medical facilities. A NEBOSH qualification is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV today