- GBP30000 - GBP50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Development
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
A market leading advisory business currently seek a Development Surveyor, to join their central London Team. Advising on major development projects across London, the successful individual will be responsible for formulating strategies and producing cashflow development appraisals to advise on feasibilty.
- Assist in formulating strategy on large scale central London developments.
- Analysis of residual and cashflow development appraisals.
- Produce a high level of service to private and public sector clients.
- Produce cashflow development appraisals to advise on feasibility and viability.
- MRICS qualified (desirable)
- Experience of working in Development Consulting, with a working knowledge of the pre-development process.
- Experience of advising private and/or public sector clients on regeneration schemes.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Experience of building financial models.
If you have experience of the aforementioned, please submit your CV.