- Negotiable + bonus
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 19th December 2019
- Job Type
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Development Analyst within a leading property investment and development company highly engaged and active in the New Zealand property market.
Based in Auckland the position this newly created role will work closely with the CFO & Development Managers whose role is to execute high value development investment opportunities in the North Island but predominantly Auckland. This business currently has strong development investment appetite particularly in the commercial & mixed use sectors. In this role you'll be a key link in the chain that sees new investment being committed and fantastic projects being delivered to the benefit of the business bottom line.
- Monitor Financial performance of existing developments
- Prepare feasibilities and assist in analysing new development and investment opportunities.
- Producing development feasibilities and cash flow forecasts.
- Co-ordination of monthly reporting requirements, including development level statistics and financial analysis.
- Prepare Board and Executive briefing papers to support major investment and capital decisions.
- Coordinate with real estate agents on leasing programmes.
To be considered for this position you need to possess the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor degree in Property or Finance, ideally a post-graduate qualification
- Inherent commercial acumen
- Financial modelling and feasibility skills
- Proven market research capability
- Excellent communication skills and report writing competency
- Strong lateral thinking ability and confidence your own initiative
- High work ethic
For candidates who aspire to working on the leading edge of the property development sector this position will allow you to play a direct role in the realisation of high profile, high value development projects with a top property brand.
To apply in strict confidence, click below or for more information please phone Matt Donnelly on (09) 303 9093