- Negotiable + bonus, pension, healthcare
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Analysis
- 2nd February 2018
- Job Type
A leading real estate investment manager are looking for a Data Scientist to join their Research and Strategy team in Mayfair, Central London. The newly formed 'Analytics' team is responsible for undertaking macro-economic research, portfolio modelling, and forecasting for individual assets as well as multiple funds across the UK and Europe.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building and maintaining datasets and data models
- Creating systems for data acquisition and cleaning
- Developing new tools for managing and analysing spatial data
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have previous experience in a data analytics-focused role to join one of the world's biggest real estate investment managers, with fantastic career progression and exposure.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of SQL, as well as being experienced in E-Views, Matlab or STATA.