Consultant & Senior Consultant - Strategic Consulting - EMEA
- Negotiable + car allowance and benefits package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 27th March 2018
- Job Type
Senior Surveyor/Consultant - Strategic Consulting EMEA based in Central London
Salary from £40,000 to £55,000 plus car allowance, corporate benefits and discretionary bonus.
A top global real estate and strategic advisory firm are seeking someone at both consultant and senior consultant level to join their strategic consulting team that advises FTSE 100 clients across EMEA and across various real estate industry sectors.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone from a real estate, finance or economics background to join a team where you will be involved in consulting top corporate clients on their location strategies, portfolio strategies and finance development.
A lot of the business relationships are passed to the strategic consulting team from wider teams within the company due to long term relationships. The strategic consultancy team are usually involved when there is a change in their clients business plan or a new challenge or issue arises.
The consultant will be responsible for their own individual work streams where as the senior consultant will be responsible for an entire project. Every role with in the team is highly client facing and you would be dealing with clients directly on a day to day basis.
The consultant/senior consultant will be responsible for:
- Understand large data sets and ability to cleanse this data in order present to clearly present themes to see what the clients portfolio and business really looks like.
- Scope and deliver required data collection, analysis and research, including conducting secondary research, participating in client interviews and preparing and analysing surveys.
- Undertake financial and commercial analysis of the business to solve complex business problems.
- Develop, present and deliver workshops, focus groups and group interactions with clients.
- Degree qualified in real estate, geography, finance or economics.
- Ability to build a simple discounted cash flow.
- Ability to work with large data sets.
- Ability to develop and deliver new business to clients and work as part of an international team.
- Experience in of working in an advisory or consultancy environment with client management is essential.
As a top advisory firm within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to work in an environment where you can progress your career quickly within a company that offers excellent autonomy and work/life balance.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online with your CV in word format.