- Negotiable + benefits and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Investment
- 10th January 2020
- Job Type
A global investment manager is currently seeking a Commercial Analyst to join their fast-growing team with 8 data centre sites across Europe and ambitious growth plans. Reporting to the Commercial Director, this role will require you to provide analytic support to manage and execute all commercial activities.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Financial modelling for proposed leasing transactions
- Undertaking the review of leasing data and delivering group valuation
- Monthly portfolio analysis
- Providing financial analysis to stakeholders on contract renewals and new lettings
- Degree in property or finance
- RICS accreditation desirable
- Experience in the real estate sector
- Strong numerical and financial modelling skills
Salary £40,000-£45,000 per annum plus performance based bonus and benefits package.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.