Client Side Property Manager
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + bonus and benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 24th August 2018
- Job Type
A Property Asset Manager is required by a leading Property Company. The role will involve management for mixed use assets nationwide and in Central London.
The key duties will involve:
- Asset Management - Liaise with members of multiple teams to agree asset management strategies for existing tenants to optimise income and asset value
- Liaise with multiple third parties and stakeholders with regards to the Management of the asset
- Oversee necessary improvement works in conjunction with Project Management third parties
- Appoint managing agents, agree fees and property management agreements
- Involvement with property repairs, maintenance contracts, new lettings, health and safety, debt collection, service charges and implementation of planned preventative maintenance if appropriate
- Prepare service charge budgets with the managing agent
- Liaise with the Investment team with regards to further purchases
The successful candidate will have proven existing Property Management skills and will be capable of working in a highly dynamic environment. MRICS qualification would be ideal, but not essential.
Please apply online with your CV in word format.