Centre Manager - Shopping Centre
- GBP45000.00 - GBP48000.00 per annum
- UK, South West & Wales
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st October 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is delighted to be working alongside a well regarded property owner / asset manager as they seek a Centre Manager for a shopping scheme in Swindon. Our client is at the forefront of the industry and is seeking an individual to lead and run a busy centre, the postholder will be very hands-on as well as possessing an excellent approach to customer service.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the connection between the tenants and the management team, addressing any operational queries they may have and building a lasting professional relationship with them;
- Setting and managing the centre's operations budget.
- Holding regular meetings with service providers, ensuring key performance indicators are kept to;
- Undertaking regular inspections of the building fabric;
- Managing major works on-site, acting as the point of liaison for all key stakeholder;
- Assisting with the drafting and management of the service charge budgets for the centre;
- Assisting with managing H&S compliance on site.
Ideally, you will have previously worked in a shopping centre/retail environment with a managing agent previously. Essentially you will be IOSH qualified, and the ability to communicate with a range of different stakeholders, whilst experience of service charge budgets will be advantageous.