- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + healthcare, bonus, and package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 23rd August 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is looking for a Building Manager with a modern approach to FM. This role will see you managing two multi-let office buildings with a combined size of 55,000 sq ft, making it the ideal size for you to cement your experience at a managerial level, handling responsibility and autonomy within commercial developments. Our client is on a skyward trajectory, and is taking the opportunity to invest heavily into their FM provision with the intent to promote staff heavily from within from here on in. If you're looking for a specialist business committed to your development, whilst managing Grade A properties, this is the ideal position to achieve such an ambition.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Providing a flexible, modern service to tenants, in line with modern workplace requirements and by building lasting relationships with tenants;
- Ensuring compliance with UK legislation for Health & Safety and Sustainability;
- Signing off all Risk Assessments and Method Statements for works carried out on site;
- Managing the work of external suppliers across both hard and soft service lines;
- Developing an FM programme that guarantees a proactive maintenance service for building plant and fabric;
- Setting, managing, and reconciling service charge budgets.
This role would suit a Building Manager looking to solidify their experience at this level, or an Assistant FM who has held sole responsibility for a building as a deputy/had autonomy over certain aspects of the day to day running of their property/portfolio. You will be IOSH qualified, and work within real estate, but equally importantly will be your ambition and enthusiasm for the role and Facilities Management as your career of choice.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today