- GBP40000.00 - GBP45000.00 per annum + package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st November 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt is working with a brand-new, rapidly expanding Real Estate business who is a looking for a Building Manager to take charge of a Grade A multi-tenanted office building in Shoreditch. Having created a solid foundation for future success, our client is seeking talented operational staff to help drive forward that progress, who can have fun whilst doing so.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Overseeing fit-out projects, as well as a planned/reactive maintenance programme for building plant and fabric;
- Appointing and managing the work of external suppliers for hard and soft services;
- Line managing internal staff;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site, conducting audits and signing off on RAMS;
- Providing a top tier total FM service to tenants in the building, helping to create an unrivalled workspace experience.
Our client is looking for an individual with experience working for either a property owner, developer, or managing agent, whilst experience of managing co-working space would be advantageous. A NEBOSH or IOSH is essential, but equally important is your ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders, whilst providing a proactive, positive FM service.
If you are interested in this role please apply online with your CV