- GBP35000.00 - GBP42000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 27th February 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is seeking a Building Manager to work with a prominent global managing agent. This opportunity will see you take the operational reigns of a prominent trophy building in the heart of the City of London for a 12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing external service providers;
- Building close working relationships with your tenants in order to provide a first class facilities service;
- Oversee both the proactive and reactive maintenance programme for the building fabric and plant;
- Setting and managing service charge budgets;
- Undertaking regular site inspections and ensuring full compliance with UK and company health & Safety legislation.
Ideally you will have managed a multi-tenanted building previously. You will possess an IOSH/NEBOSH qualification and display an organised, proactive approach to your work, as well as a service-driven approach to your work. You'll quickly find yourself at home amongst our clients like-minded team, and quickly progress your career within it.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today