Block Property Manager - West End
- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, South East
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 10th August 2018
- Job Type
Are you tired of commuting into Central London from out West?
Cobalt is currently hunting for an experienced block property manager to fill a role based in Middlesex.Our client is a RICS accredited chartered surveying practise with a portfolio across the surrounding areas.
This position encompasses all the obligations of a typical block management role, but candidates are also required to have a regimental understanding of commercial management, as the portfolio involves elements of both. As such we are looking for sharp and dynamic professionals who are quick to learn and who can demonstrate and ability to be self reliant and well organised.
Interested individuals are expected to possess strong communication skills and remain professional at all times, as well as possess an in depth knowledge of the following;
- Production of service charge budgets.
- Ensuring the portfolio is well managed and kept to an excellent standard.
- Develop long standing working relationships with all clients.
- Attend, chair and minute AGM's, Director and Resident Meetings.
- Issuing of Section 20 notices and overseeing major works projects, being the main point of contact for all maintenance staff and contractors.
- Assist with the development and progression of staff.
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments.
This exciting employment opportunity offers a generous salary and includes a pension and private health care. If you want to get out of the hustle and bustle of the city but still work for a well respected and professional firm then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.