- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Parking Permit
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 14th November 2019
- Job Type
A reputable Property Management company with national reach is currently seeking a Block Manager to join their well established and friendly team.
Based out of their smart modern office in central Birmingham, you will be joining a successful team that provides a customer orientated service at the heart of what it does. The role will involve managing a portfolio of residential developments on behalf of clients / freeholders and liaise with leaseholders.
Key duties will include:
- Property Inspections and Maintenance: Inspections and Reports
- Finance: Budgets and Client Accounts
- Insurance: Building, Directors and Officers insurance
- Meetings: EGMs, AGMs, Directors; and Residents meetings
- Correspondence and Administration
- Breaches of the Lease
- Property Sales (Assignment of the Lease)
The team offers admin support to its Property Managers and in the case of a large portfolio, you will also have the additional benefit of an assistant property manager. In addition to an excellent remuneration package, additional benefits include a parking permit, car allowance and help towards qualifications.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please submit an up to date CV and we will be in touch with you shortly.