- GBP19500.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum + car, mobile phone
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 24th January 2018
- Job Type
The UK's largest property services group is seeking an experienced Block Manager to join its Shrewsbury team. This role requires travel by road so if you do not hold a valid driver's license please do not apply.
Duties to include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring on-site works
- Ensuring compliance and Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 Notices
- Preparing, agreeing and issuing service charge budgets
- Attending AGMs
- Actively seeking new business
- Supporting the Block Management team
- Understanding of leasehold property
- Excellent communication skills
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- IRPM or other industry qualifications
- Previous experience with `Tramps` system
Salary is dependent upon experience and benefits include a company car and mobile phone.
This company is committed to offering real progression and development opportunities, as well as supported industry training.
To discuss this role or any opportunities within the property sector, please call Hannah on 0161 457 0125.