Block Manager (Bromley)
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Car or car allowance
- UK, Kent
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd January 2018
- Job Type
£30,000 - £35,000
A well established company is currently looking for a Block Manager to come in and manage a portfolio in the South London area. This is a home based role so would be best suited to someone who is highly organised and works well autonomously. They are one of the first managing agents to get the ARMA-Q status and are looking to bring an addition to the team.
Due to the home based nature of this role, unfortunately those without experience in the Block Management industry will not be considered for this role as you will be expected to come in and hit the ground running with little training.
Responsibilities of the roles include,
· Ensure that site visits are regularly undertaken in line with the management agreement.
· Responding to correspondence/emails/phone calls from directors, Leaseholders and tenants.
· Providing exceptional customer service to the Directors and Leaseholders.
· Managing the portfolio compliantly and operating in line with the current property laws and legislation in place, as well as a dhering to the lease.
· Ensure that the Service Charges are being spent in line with the Service Charge budget for that financial year, except when any unforeseen expenditures are necessary after prior approval has been granted.
The ideal candidate will,
· Be polished and presentable to appropriately represent the company.
· Be very organised with a keen eye for detail.
· Have a positive/can-do attitude and be willing to go above and beyond to achieve results.
· Have clear and concise communication skills to all involved.
· Compose themselves in a calm and professional manner at all times.
If you feel like the above criteria matches your current experience then do not hesitate to apply with an up to date copy of your CV.