Birmingham Property Manager
- UK, Midlands
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 24th May 2019
- Job Type
Commercial Property Manager - Birmingham City Centre
Salary from £30,000 - £40,000 per annum plus benefits and bonus.
A highly prestigious national real estate practice is currently seeking a MRICS or APC Commercial Property Manager to join their team based in Birmingham.
The appointed Property Manager will focus on providing day to day management services to commercial assets across the West Midlands. Typical assets include commercial offices, retail and mixed use schemes.
Working alongside the Property Management team, day to day duties will include:
- Conduct proactive property management and carry out regular property inspections.
- Ensure client reporting is completed to a high standard and within time frames.
- Take a proactive approach in terms of asset management opportunities.
- Dealing with tenant and client matters effectively.
- Draft service charge budgets.
- Liaise with on-site building and facility managers.
- Maintain and develop client relationships.
Commercial Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS or close to completing APC.
- Degree qualified.
- Current property management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further please apply online with your CV in word format.