Associate Director - Real Estate Procurement
- GBP75000 - GBP85000 per annum + Excellent package
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Corporate Property & Real Estate
- 19th August 2019
- Job Type
I am currently working with a leading big 4 organisation who are seeking an Associate Director of Facilities & Procurement. The post holder will have a pivotal role within the real estate services team in delivering international procurement projects across a wide range of public and private sector clients.
- FM Strategy making: it is expected that you have built target operating models, helped clients (internal or external) on make vs buy decisions.
- Preparation of FM / Projects / Real Estate contract specifications, SLA
- Leading commercial FM / property management contract negotiations.
- Evaluation and communication of facilities risk management, including operational, health and safety and financial, mobilisation risks to senior stakeholders. It is expected that the candidate have built and/or managed risk management models.
- In-depth understanding of FM sourcing processes and have sourced a complex facilities management contract.
- Must have demonstrable experience working as an advisor / consultant on behalf of clients
- Sound understanding of commercial issues and sources of competitive advantage.
- Experience in real estate or of projects / programs with a strong real estate component.
- The ability to build strong, effective working relationships and work on own initiative.