Associate Director Property Manager
- Negotiable + benefits, car allowance and bonus
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 23rd March 2018
- Job Type
Associate Director Management Surveyor - London - Mixed Commercial Portfolio
Salary up to £65,000 + car allowance, pension and benefits package
A top UK, leading real estate advisory firm is seeking a chartered Associate Director Management Surveyor to join its London office, advising an investment house on its mixed commercial portfolio.
This is a long standing client who has been advising on two of their existing funds for a number of years. Their client is currently raising capital for their third fund so there will be a huge level of involvement in the early stages of new assets with a senior surveyor reporting into you.
The portfolio is located across London and the South East and includes trophy assets across commercial mixed use, office, retail and industrial.
Key Associate Director Management Surveyor responsibilities:
- Effectively manage the portfolio whilst directly advising the client.
- Identify asset management opportunities and initiatives across the portfolio.
- Resolve day-to-day management issues.
- Liaise with all parties including clients, contractors and tenants.
- Speedy client and tenant communication and advisory.
- Cross sell opportunities across the business.
- Manage and maintain client relationships.
Key Associate Director Management Surveyor requirements:
- Member of RICS.
- Previous commercial management experience.
- Ability to manage and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further please apply online with your CV in a Word format.