Associate Director Property Manager
- GBP50000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Commercial
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
A leading international property company is currently seeking an Associate Director of Property Management to join their Property Management team, based in London.
You will be responsible for the management of properties for one of their key clients, working within the client's office 2 days per week with direct client-side exposure.
Working alongside a senior director you will have autonomy within the role and will be able to work directly managing clients, as well as developing and pitching new business for the team.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the portfolios effectively.
- Due diligence for acquisitions and disposals.
- Resolve any day to day management issues.
- Liaise with both clients, contractors and tenants on a regular basis.
- Take line manager responsibility for members of your team.
- Work with the facilities managers and assist in the production of service charge budgets.
- Developing strategies and reports to present to existing clients as well as an initiative to create new business.
Property Management Requirements:
- Member of RICS or equivalent work experience.
- Proven commercial property management experience, preferably with a client facing background.
- Property management accounting knowledge.
- Great landlord and tenant knowledge.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Salary is up to £55,000 per annum, plus car allowance, benefits package and bonus.
Office based in central London.
If this opportunity is of interest please apply online with your CV in word format.