Associate Asset Manager
- Northern & Western Europe, France
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 17th January 2020
- Job Type
Our client is an international investment firm that is currently seeking an Associate Asset Manager to expand their team based in Paris.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Establishing business plans and building and using valuation models to measure asset performance.
- Managing all class of assets (hotels, office, residential, retail, logistics) and participating in long-term strategic decisions.
- Supervising reporting on various portfolios.
- Previous Asset Management experience in a real estate investment firm.
- Master's degree educated.
- Fluency in both French and English.
- Proficient in MS Office Pack.
This is a strategic role where you will gain excellent career progression within the business in the future.
Their office is based in Paris.
Salary is from €60,000 to €80,000 plus benefits and bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply online with your CV in word format.