Assistant Property Manager
- GBP24000.00 - GBP26000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Estate Agency
- 10th March 2020
- Job Type
Title: Property Manager Assistant
Our client, one of the UK's largest professional landlords, is now looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team in their city office to help with their high performing portfolio of residential properties.
The role will be to assist a small team of property managers with day-to-day activities associated with managing a portfolio of over 400 properties, through effective administration and services.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing general administrative services
- Supporting the management of a portfolio
- Ensuring a high level of customer service
- Helping plan and oversee maintenance
- Assisting with rent, renewals and repairs
What you'll need:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A good level of experience in the property industry
- The ability to use your initiative for problem-solving
- Understanding of the tenancy process, and legislation behind it
- To thrive in a team environment, whilst being able to work independently
Working alongside some of the most reputed and experienced professionals at this market-leading company is a great way to develop your career in the property sector.
The business offers a culture where employees feel they can make a significant contribution to the company, and plenty of routes for internal progression, demonstrated by the position becoming vacant due to promotion.
If you want to enhance your career in property, apply with your CV online or get in touch with us at Cobalt for a confidential conversation.