Assistant Facilities Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP27000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North West
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 7th February 2020
- Job Type
Having been instructed on a newly created role, Cobalt is actively seeking for an Assistant FM to join a global real estate business that prides itself on developing their employees to be market leaders in their individual fields. Due to growth in the North West, they are looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to be based in their illustrious Manchester office, helping to drive forward further success for the team in the coming months and years.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting the work of the FM team in delivering a top-tier total FM service;
- Managing H&S compliance - ensuring risk assessments and method statements are correctly logged;
- Liaising with, and assisting with the management of outsourced suppliers;
- Supporting the coordination of works across the Manchester portfolio;
- Assisting with setting and managing service charge budgets.
As this is an Assistant level role, our client is looking for someone, enthusiastic, switched-on, and ambitious, with a foundation of knowledge in Facilities Management - ideally within the real estate industry. An IOSH is advantageous but not necessarily essential.
If you are interested please apply online with your CV today