Assistant Estate Manager
- GBP30000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + package
- UK, Berkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 4th September 2019
- Job Type
Cobalt Recruitment is working with a leading real estate business as they seek to add to their on-site team at a unique, mixed use estate near Slough. The site includes listed properties and modern commercial developments, as well as green open space, as well as on-site retail amenities, giving the role plenty of variety alongside the convenience of a single site role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for managing contractors across specific service lines and assisting with others;
- Assisting with the setting, management, and reconciling of the service charge;
- Undertaking regular estate inspections;
- Ensuring full H&S compliance throughout the site, signing off RAMS where necessary;
- Building long standing relationships with tenants and other key stakeholders;
- Assisting with the management of the maintenance of the building plant and fabric, including proactive, reactive, and project works.
As the successful applicant you will ideally have experience of managing mixed-use sites, or multi-let commercial buildings previously, whilst having an IOSH or IWFM qualification to support this experience would be desirable (but not essential).
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV