Assistant Building Manager
- GBP24000 - GBP26000.00 per annum + package
- UK, North East & Yorkshire
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 28th May 2019
- Job Type
Working with a business that is universally regarded as one of the best homes in the market to develop your FM career, Cobalt Recruitment is seeking an Assistant Building Manager to help run a multi-let office building in Leeds City Centre. This role has come around due to promotion and is explicitly seen as as a strong platform for progression as a FM.
Under the tutelage of a manager that is fully invested in your professional development, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the management of the proactive and planned maintenance for all building plant and fabric;
- Helping to manage external suppliers, taking on autonomy for certain service lines in due course;
- Assisting with the management of the service charge budget, raising PO's and invoices;
- Helping to ensure full H&S compliance;
- Building relationships with key tenant representatives, chairing tenant meetings on occasion;
- Other duties ad hoc;
As the successful applicant, you will have started your journey in FM, as an Assistant, Coordinator or Administrator and have built a good foundation of knowledge here, ideally in a real estate environment, and ideally supported by an IOSH qualification. More importantly, you will be eager to learn and be a proactive, positive and enthusiastic individual who is passionate about building your career in FM.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your CV today.