Assistant BM x3
- GBP27000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Facilities Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Cobalt are currently working with a world leading commercial real estate firm seeking dynamic, proactive candidates to fill multiple assistant building manager roles across London. These candidates must be organised, professional and motivated to work diligently within this fast paced company environment.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Building Manager, Facilities Manager and Security personnel with a variety of tasks.
- Assisting with the Service Charge Budget.
- Overseeing the general building maintenance of the property.
- Creating, building and sustaining lasting relationships with building occupiers and visitors.
- General Office administration, organising, sending and receiving documents and answering correspondence.
- Demonstrating knowledge of company policies, standards and health and safety procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to receive the highest level of professional training and those striving to progress their careers within this competitive sector should look no further. An IOSH qualification is preferred.
If interested in one of these roles located in either the West End of City of London please submit your updated CV.