Assistant Block Manager
- GBP25000.00 - GBP30000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Property Management
- 1st March 2018
- Job Type
Have you always wanted to make the move into Block Management?
One of our clients is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and hard working individual to join their team based in their Central London office. Having successfully won a new portfolio they are looking to invest in the future, bringing on as an assistant block manager.
As an assistant you will be working alongside experienced property managers, gaining the necessary training required to succeed in the industry. You would also be endorsed and supported towards taking your IRPM and AssocRICS qualifications.
Our client are well established in the industry and work closely with a number of London's premier developers and specialise in high end new build developments.
You are required to have some experience in property, with a basic understanding of block property management procedures. Although not essential it is preferred that you already have enrolled if not completed the foundation level membership for the IRPM.
The role also requires an understanding of the following;
- Liaising closely with property managers and accounts department.
- Liaising with other company departments for business development.
- Deliver a quality property management service to a portfolio of residential properties.
- Preliminary understanding of the section 20 process and major works.
- Knowledge of service charge budgets and AGMs.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.