- GBP28000.00 - GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Residential
- 11th October 2019
- Job Type
£28,000 - £32,000
One of my clients, a well-established and customer-focused Property Company based in Central London, is looking for an Assistant Block Manager to join their existing team. Their Block team looks after some of the most prestigious properties in London.
This role is looking for someone with experience to take on responsibility for 150 high-end units across 4 blocks alongside assisting with the management of the wider team's portfolio, they are looking for a team player who is happy to get stuck in.
My client is a vibrant, refreshing company and any individual who works well in a team environment will flourish here. They are known for looking after their staff and offer great career progression, training, and development.
The key requirements include but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the section 20 process with experience in overseeing major and minor works
- Exposure to calculating and setting the service charge budgets for clients approval
- Regularly inspecting the properties while overseeing the on-site staff
- Negotiating competitive service contracts; supervision of contractors
- Attending AGM's, Director and resident meetings occasionally taking minutes and chairing when required
The successful candidate will need:
- A professional and personable demeanour
- A strong customer-focused approach
- Existing experience of property maintenance and repair
- To be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
If you feel you match the above criteria, then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or call Jack Thompson on 0207 478 2550 for more information.