- GBP40000.00 - GBP55000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 23rd August 2018
- Job Type
Asset Manager - Central London- Mixed Use Assets
Salary from £40,000 to £55,000 per annum.
Our client is a technology led property company with assets in central London including large mixed use development schemes and co-working. They are looking for two asset managers with leasing and Landlord & Tenant experience who want to work in an entrepreneurial environment and can bring creative ideas.
You will be responsible for:
- Leasing of office and mixed-use properties and developing leasing strategies with a creative approach.
- Creating income and additional capital value by active asset management.
- Experience of co working businesses or destination retail would be an advantage.
- Previous asset management or landlord and tenant real estate experience is needed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work within an entrepreneurial environment.
Please apply online with your CV in a word document.