- GBP30000.00 - GBP40000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- Property & Real Estate, Asset Management (Real Estate)
- 2nd February 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a top international asset management company, well known for leading the market when it comes to customer service, offering a tailored approach to their clients. They are looking to bring an Asset Manager on board to grow the team and manage a portfolio of leasehold properties on behalf of one of their major freehold clients.
Given the prestige of the client and portfolio the role will require constant client contact and as such you will be expected to be spend a lot of time out of the office.
If you are interested in this position, you must have previous experience in leasehold block management along with the following attributes;
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of service charge budget formulation
- Knowledge of section 20 notice processes and major works
- Experience attending AGMs (attending, chairing or taking minutes)
- An ability to deal with difficult people and resolve conflict effectively
The role also involves elements of lettings management and as such it is expected that you have a firm understanding the following;
- Liaising with Landlords; including the sending of Monthly Landlord Statements and Invoices, and Payment Processing.
- Consulting with local agents
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments. .
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works.
Our client are also happy to endorse and support and further training towards your qualifications including APCs. If you would like to discuss this role further please submit your details along with an up to date copy of your CV.