Ref: JN -092019-68148
- Asia, Singapore
- Property & Real Estate, Investment Management
- 18th September 2019
- Job Type
- Build and run cash flow models on acquisition opportunities.
- Conduct market research and first run of investment underwriting.
- Ensure cash flow models are accurate, in standard/robust format and reflect realistic assumptions.
- Valuation and due diligence on targeted companies using public information.
- Regular screening of publicly listed real estate companies.
- Support execution of transaction due diligence including legal, tax, physical and environmental, title/survey.
- Support in obtaining all required management approvals for transactions.
- Sourcing of real estate transactions - develop relationships to assist sourcing new acquisition opportunities.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Min 2 years relevant experience preferably in a financial advisory, equity research or investment / lending role in the real estate industry, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree with a strong emphasis on math, finance or accounting and an excellent academic background.
- Strategic thinker with a strong finance background that is able to take initiative and work well in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills including an advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and writing /presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designations are assets
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031