Private Client lawyer | Senior Solicitor
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 22nd April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is a mid-tier firm that represents a multi-generational client base including high profile and net worth individuals. You'll be working a full service firm, alongside a partner that is an expert in this field, as their 2IC to help clients with their various succession planning matters. The firm has a good work/life balance and flexibility in the way they operate - they treat their staff well. There will be no barriers to your own career advancement and growth in this role too.
On a day to day basis your work will involve trust and asset planning/structuring advice, charitable trusts, relationship property agreements, family charters, wills, powers of attorney, wealth protection and assisting in inter-generational family succession planning. You'll be involved in regular client meetings and be someone that is also comfortable with some business development work.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A relatively in-depth understanding of trusts
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build a rapport with clients of various ages and backgrounds
- Sound drafting skills and the ability to provide advice in a clear and concise manner
- Experience gained within a well-established private client team
This is a unique opportunity to work in a very client facing role - get in touch with us to find out more.
To discuss further, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 274 6186 or email your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com