Litigation Lawyer | Senior
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Legal, Associates
- 3rd December 2019
- Job Type
Our client is looking for a senior lawyer to join its 4 partner litigation team. Working within this full service practice, you'll work in a sociable team environment, where you can learn from multiple seniors. You'll have the chance to take a lead role on smaller files and support partners as second in charge on larger, more complex, matters. This is a chance to get court work and do substantive hands on litigation work.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 6+ years solid exprience across litigation, family and employment law (experience in all these areas isn't required and the role can be tailored towards your areas of interest if you have preference to work in some but not all areas);
- An analytical mind with good drafting and negotiation skills and ability to work with expert evidence;
- Competent court and mediation experience;
- An ability to support partners on larger and smaller cases, and assist with mentoring juniors;
- Admittance to practice as a lawyer in NZ.
NZ qualified litigation lawyers looking to return from the UK or Australia are of interest, along with those that enjoy a mix of contentious work and are looking for a step up. If that sounds like you, apply now.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on (09) 303 9093 or email your CV and a copy of your academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org