IP Litigation Lawyer
- SGD12000 - SGD16000 per month
- Asia, Singapore
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 9th January 2020
- Job Type
A regional e-commerce company is looking for a mid-level IP Litigation Lawyer who would be keen to be part of a close-knit team that is looking to grow aggressively in the region.
This opportunity would suit a lawyer who is keen to partner closely with the business on regional IP portfolio.
Reporting to the Director of the Legal Department, you will be the sole IP litigation lawyer responsible for regional IP portfolio:
- An extensive range of contentious and non-contentious IP work, with a focus on trademarks
- Drafts, advises and negotiates IP-related agreements such as IP acquisition and licensing
- Regularly handles various contentious IP matters such as trademark opposition
- Bachelor of Law from reputable University with Singapore/Commonwealth bar qualifications
- Worked in a Top Tier law firm
- Between 6-8 years of Intellectual Property experience
- Strong academic record
This role offers lots of autonomy within a hardworking and collaborative team. The culture of this organisation is extremely supportive, with learning and development opportunities. The successful recruit will play a pivotal role in the continued growth and expansion of the team. An attractive remuneration package that commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the right candidate.
License No: 12C6031/ EA Reg ID: R1551173
Cobalt Consulting (Asia) Pte Limited | License No. 12C6031