International Arbitration/Litigation Solicitor
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Legal, Solicitors
- 6th May 2018
- Job Type
Our client has a leading litigation practice that does high profile dispute resolution and litigation work. In this role you'll be involved in a range of cross-border disputes and commercial litigation matters. You'll be working under the mentorship of a partner that has an excellent reputation within the international arbitration field and has worked on landmark cases. The clients include major players in the finance, telecommunications, oil, gas and primary sector - to name a few.
This is an excellent role for an intermediate level litigator that ideally has:
- 2-4 years PQE
- A solid commercial litigation background
- A passion for doing work in the international arbitration space if you don't have prior experience in this area
- A good university academic record (B average or Honours level)
- Sound legal research, drafting and advocacy skills
Those about to complete their Judges Clerkship or have recently completed it are of interest to us also.
This is a unique opportunity that does not come by often. You'll be able to learn from the best and develop your litigation skills quickly working as part of an expert team.
For further information, contact Anand Ranchhod on 027 274 6186 or email your CV and academic transcript to email@example.com.