Inhouse Legal Counsel (Shanghai)
- Asia, Shanghai
- Legal, In-house Legal
- 24th April 2018
- Job Type
Our client is one of the leading global private equity firms who is in an exciting phase of development and expansion. They are currently looking for a senior legal counsel to join their team based in Shanghai.
- Assist company in making investment decisions, evaluate and analyse target project (company) from legal perspective, and advise on legal risks accordingly.
- Participate in investment negotiation, responsible for drafting and reviewing transaction relevant documents and providing legal opinions.
- Assist company to formulate various contract templates and legal instruments.
- Take part in the management of investment projects on legal issues, responsible for legal documents consolidation, and follow up and monitor relevant contract performance.
- In charge of collecting laws, regulations and policies related to (foreign) investment and, and responsible for legal training.
- Proficient in foreign investment law and regulations, familiarity with infrastructure industries is preferred.
- 6 years' + working experience in international companies or renowned law firms.
- English as working language, and strong independent working ability.
License No: 12C6031 / EA Reg. ID R1325169