HR & Payroll Co-ordinator
- GBP24000.00 - GBP25000 per annum
- UK, Surrey
- HR, HR
- 27th January 2020
- Job Type
HR & Payroll Co-ordinator to come in a cover a fixed term maternity cover for 12 months. Ideally you will be a strong Co-ordinator who is almost ready to move into an Advisor position in the next 12 months.
Key Accountabilities include and are not limited to:
- Accurate and timely maintenance of the payroll database (including starters, leavers and amendments etc
- Ensuring all eligible employees are enrolled onto the company pension scheme and up-loading monthly pension payments to provider
- Ensuring that all paperwork and monthly payroll spread sheets are completed by the cut-off date each month before sending over to the outsourcing payroll company to be processed
- Monitoring and maintaining employee benefits i.e. healthcare, pension, childcare vouchers etc.
- Liaising closely with the outsourced payroll providers as well as with the Head of HR and Finance department with payroll related issues
- Updating and maintaining the HR data base, adding, removing and processing new starters and leavers accurately and timeously
- Taking initiative and proactive management in the HR data and system.
- Assisting with preparation of Offer Letters and Contracts of Employment
- Keeping track of absences and liaising with line managers for confirmation of any absences that take place daily
- Addressing general HR queries, completing administration and undertaking filing while handling general HR Queries.
- Ensuring the HR team are always supported
To be successful you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a HR/payroll role
- To be highly proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- To be capable of working in and managing workload in a fast-changing and highly pressurised environment
- The ability to prioritise key tasks
- To be experienced in using HR systems