- Negotiable + Benefits
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 22nd March 2019
- Job Type
I am working with a high-end developer who specialise in the acquisition, planning, construction and development of luxury residential properties throughout London. They have a sterling reputation in the market.
Due to this growth they are looking for an experience administrator to join the team and bridge the gap between the development site and the project team. This is an exciting time to get involved as the company continue to grow.
- Full team support
- Managing the mailbox
- Being the first point of contact via email/calls
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
- Managing the filing system
- Updating systems
- Track budgets and work timelines
- Running reports
- Working on Microsoft Office packages along with internal systems
The ideal candidate will have
- A genuine interest in property
- Construction/property experience
- High level of accuracy
- The ability to hit the ground running
This role will offer great exposure to all aspects of property development, incredible progression routes and a friendly and social team.