Service Desk Operator
- GBP17000.00 - GBP19000.00 per annum
- UK, Midlands
- Business Support, Business Support
- 4th February 2020
- Job Type
Service Desk Operator, Full-Time, Birmingham, Permanent, £19,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading national property management company and are looking for a Service Desk Operator to join their growing team in their central Birmingham office. The main function of this role will be to assist the FM team to monitor local service delivery and ensure all customers receive an impeccable service.
The main duties of the role would include:
- Dealing with inbound calls, logging and monitoring jobs on the service desk system
- Assist the FM team to monitor customer service
- Monitoring the service desk based in order to monitor performance as required to an excellent standard.
- Assures quick response by other team members and selected contractors
- Liaise effectively with suppliers, FMs, Surveyors and tenants over e-mail and telephone in a professional manner.
- Provide reporting and feedback on supply chain performance and service desk performance to stakeholders.
- To assist FM's in the maintenance of and ensure that the management database accurately reflects the picture of services within the managed sites.
- Be aware of Health and Safety responsibilities in relation to Property Services, in the absence of the FM in order to raise and resolve any incidents.
- Ensure compliance with company minimum standards, policies and procedures.
- Communicate with the FM team, providing information as required.
- Assist with the implementation of training programs for FM and site-based staff.
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as requested
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in similar environment
- Customer Service experience
- Organisational/prioritising skills.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
To apply for the above role please upload an up to date copy of your CV to this advert.