Senior Process Manager/Team Leader- Commercial Property Company
- GBP32000.00 - GBP35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 5th February 2020
- Job Type
Senior Process Manager/Team Leader
Up to £35k
Our client looks after over £20bn of commercial property across five UK offices. They work on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors, helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance.
An opportunity has arisen within their London Office, for a Senior Process Manager/Team Leader who would oversee and manage 4-5 other Team Administrators on the Process team. You would help set up and continually improve the process team to ensure that it delivers all that the business requires. The role will include dealing with Client, Tenant and Contractor queries in an effective and polite manner. You will be accomplished in preparing reports, people management and administration.
- Seeing the 'big picture' and managing work processes across a team
- Managing the process team members (4-5 others)
- Making sure that all the processes are working well and abiding by the SLA's set
- Maintaining an efficient electronic filing system by ensuring that the filing of documents is kept up to date, creating new files, scanning and archiving document and saving documents to the shared drive
- To identify, coordinate and implement projects to improve efficiency's within the team
- To take responsibility for collating and presenting team data on a regular basis for review with team leaders at team meetings
- Taking detailed meeting minutes for circulation.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Experience of managing others
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels.
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally
- Have a positive, pro-active approach
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word package and Excel
- Attention to detail and ability to prepare accurate and timely reports
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees. they are a growing organization who provide excellent personal and career development opportunities.
To apply for this role please click on the link below