- GBP20000.00 - GBP22000.00 per annum + up to 10% bonus
- UK, London
- Business Support, Business Support
- 20th February 2020
- Job Type
22k plus up to 10% bonus
My client is a Property Investment and Management company looking for a Receptionist to come and support one of their sites in Harrow. They are looking for someone who is friendly/outgoing and puts customer service as their priority. They are ideally looking for someone with some previous receptionist experience.
- Experience as a Front Office Representative.
- Positive customer service attitude.
- Excellent Communications skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathy with Colleagues, Tenants and Visitors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. printers & key safes)
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Excellent timekeeping and adherence to the hours scheduled and required to carry out your duties.
- Greet and welcome all guests and tenants when they arrive in the building.
- Identify visitors and direct them to the signing in procedure, ensuring they adhere to the building security procedures.
- Answer and deal with any incoming calls
- Ensure the reception desk is left tidy and presentable.
- Receive post and deliveries and ensure any couriers are directed to the appropriate tenants
- Greet contractors and assist with any of their needs or direct them to the appropriate tenants
- Provide cover for the Building Manager when the Building Manager is away from the reception desk.
- Ensure all stakeholders in the building maintain Health and Safety standards.
If this is something you are interested in please apply today.