- GBP18000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, East & East Anglia
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 11th September 2018
- Job Type
£18,000 - £24,000
To be considered for this role you must hold a UK diving licence and have relevant experience within an estate agents.
My client, an independent lettings & property management agency, is looking for an experienced and skilled Administrator to join their small, friendly team. The team look after high-net worth individuals property assets and my client prides themselves on their consultative and personal approach.
- Dealing with new client inquiries
- Diary management and booking appointments
- Researching/sourcing new properties
- Keeping records of property and legal documents
- Advertising of properties, marketing and social media duties
- Negotiating rates with external suppliers and contractors
- Administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate
- Experience of working in a similar role within an estate agency/property company
- Prioritises workload effectively and has strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
- A confident nature and communicator
- Strong IT skills
This is a hands-on role and would suit someone wanting to actively get involved. You will gain great exposure to the property industry and be part of an exciting and growing company with a number of progression routes.
Successful candidates should have a driving licence and access to their own vehicle.