Part time - HR & Recruitment Admin - 12 month FTC - Ealing
- GBP23000.00 - GBP25000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 18th April 2019
- Job Type
Are you an experienced HR and Recruitment Administrator who wants to work for an award-winning Property & Construction Consultancy who are known for their solution focused approach worldwide?
Do you want a part time role, where you can pick the hours and days which suit your needs - If the answer is YES, keep reading!
My client has a proven track record of recognising talent and developing their employees by creating an innovative and progressive environment.
Part time - 25 hours per week (flexible days / hours)
HR & Recruitment Administrator
ASAP - however my client will accept a notice period for the right candidate
£25,000 - Pro Rata
Ealing - West London
- You will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the organisations Senior HR Advisor
- Acting as first point of contact for employees in relation to employment matters
- Administration for both on-boarding and off-boarding processes - inclusive of preparation of contracts, employment letters and references
- Management of company reports and ensuring they are up to date
- Providing assistance with payroll and ensuring all the relevant details are sent across the Finance team
- You will be responsible for the recruitment life cycle, including reviewing CV's, arranging interviews and sending out offer letters
- Organising and arranging training for existing employees
- Up manage when the Senior HR Advisor if away from the office
SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES:
- Holding a HR qualification or having an interest in pursuing this would be highly advantageous
- Previous exposure working within a HR / Recruitment function
- Competency across the complete MS Office Suite
- Understand and keep up to date with relevant legislation's which could affect HR and have knowledge of Employment Law
- High attention to detail and an articulate and pro-active approach
- Confidence in your capabilities and the skill to pick up new processes quickly
IF YOU HOLD THE RELEVANT SKILL SET, ARE SEEKING PART TIME WORK AND ARE ABLE TO COMMUTE TO EALING PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR REVIEW.