- Up to GBP32000.00 per annum
- UK, London
- HR & Business Support, Business Support
- 28th August 2018
- Job Type
Our client is London's premier residential and commercial agency, based in the West End. They have been established for half a century and there are 60 people in total in the office, with this number is set to grow over the next year.
A brand new position has arisen within the team, for an Operations Assistant to support to Operations Manager. This is a chance for the successful candidate to put their own stamp on this role and really make it their own.
- Assist with on boarding process of new starters
- Assist with on-boarding process of new starters such as work station set up, business card orders, mandatory training set up, e-mails signatures, allocating phone extension line etc.
- Liaising with suppliers in relation to office management issues
- Management of company wide document filing systems and retrieval using manual and electronic systems are established and maintained
- Team member queries regarding office management issues for example, meeting rooms, hardware and IT are dealt with promptly and as per internal processes
- Engagement support: assisting with the coordination of team socials and company events
- Covering Front of House when required
- Proactive and pragmatic approach with strong team working skills
- Competent knowledge of variety of Microsoft software packages, such and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- High standards of personal organisation and efficiency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
To apply for this position please click on the link below