- Up to GBP20000.00 per annum
- UK, North West
- Business Support, Business Support
- 28th November 2019
- Job Type
Lettings Administrator, Full-Time, Permanent, Central Manchester, £20,000 Per Annum
My client is a leading residential property management company who is looking for a Lettings Administrator to join their central Manchester offices. This role will function to support the General Managers with the letting of the developments.
Main duties of the role include:
- Conducting viewings during peak times.
- Handling lettings queries
- Assisting with the taking and processing referencing fees, deposits and rental payments.
- Inputting data onto the system for new enquiries, lettings and new tenant data.
- Providing exceptional customer service to all potential residents
- Conducting arrears collection on a monthly basis when rents are overdue
- Assisting with the process to issue keys
- Ensuring the information provided by the Lettings Negotiator is entered accurately on the management system.
- Assisting with drafting AST's and tenancy documents.
- Preparing handover packs
The ideal candidate must have:
- Sales or Lettings Experience
- Excellent customer service
- Competent with the Microsoft package
- Knowledge of relevant Lettings and Estate Agency Acts, or happy to learn/work towards
- Understanding of key health and safety requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- A self-starter and team player
- Excellent administration skills
To apply for this role, please submit your most up to date CV to this advert.